A Snake Chain with lazer cuts on it to get a bright and shinny finish with LOVE Pendant ,easily flexible delicated strong goes well on daily wear Made out of 925 Sterling Silver.
- Material Type: 925 Sterling Silver Product: Silver Tendulkar Chain with Heart Pendant
- Colour: Silver,Target Gender : Women/Girls/Children/Men/Boys
- Can be matched with an assortment of apparels and can be worn to parties, weddings and other auspicious occasions
- Care Instructions: Keep this Chain away from sprays, water and other corrosive liquids
- Base Material:Silver, Ideal for both women and Girls
|Clasp||Lobster Claw Clasp|
|Metal Stamp||.925 Sterling Silver|
|Ring Size||Free Size|
From The Manufacturer
Buyer’s Tip for Purity
Fine Silver is 99.9% Silver (999) used in silver bullion bars. Pure Silver, also known as fine silver is considered to be relatively soft, malleable and easily damaged, so it is commonly combined with other metals which in turn helps to produce a more durable and long-lasting product. Sterling Silver is 92.5% silver (925). On silver pieces, this is marked as 925. In sterling silver, 92.5% of the object by weight is silver and 7.5% will be another alloy, usually copper.
Silver can be used in contemporary styles for work wear and everyday use. It helps to keep the body cool which allows you to wear it for long duration’s. Silver is commonly used in jewelry, coins, utensils, make up and more. These can be suitable gifts for various occasions.
How to take Care of Silver?
To minimize scratches and other damage, store your silver jewelry either in a cloth pouch or in a separate compartment in your jewelry box. Silver polish can be used to remove tarnish.
If you prefer to clean your silver jewelry at home, you can use a silver cleaning dip, which can be done in the following manner:
– Line a glass container with tin foil; pour some hot water and add one or two tablespoons of salt and baking soda.
– Put your silver pieces in the dip and leave them there for about five minutes.
– After the tarnish disappears, rinse your jewelry with water and dry it using a soft cloth.
Did you know?
– The chemical symbol for silver, Ag, comes from the Latin word for silver, argentum, which in turn derives from the Sanskrit word argunas, which means shining.
– Being a reflective element, it can be useful in mirrors, telescopes, microscopes and solar cells.
– The words for ‘silver’ and ‘money’ are the same in fourteen languages or more.
– Silver was one of the first five elements discovered, along with gold, copper, lead and iron.
4 GREAT REASONS TO BUY FROM US:
- Over 37,000 happy customers worldwide
- Real people on our support team ready to help
- We proudly offer a full satisfaction guarantee. Our highest priority is to make you happy, so every order comes with a 60-day money back guarantee!
- 100% Safety & Security Guaranteed. At raspberryeves.com, we take your security and privacy very seriously. Shop safely using the world’s most popular and trustworthy payment methods!
BUY WITH CONFIDENCE
We truly believe in the best customer support, meaning we will do whatever it takes to make sure you have a positive purchase experience. We respond to emails within 24 hours and always make sure all your concerns are answered ASAP.
- Easy Returns. All our products are backed with 60-day money back guarantee. Just contact us and we will refund the purchase price.
- Risk-Free Purchase: Our Buyer Protection covers your purchase from click to delivery so you can shop with peace of mind.
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee: All our products are backed with 60-day money back guarantee. If for any reason you’re not completely satisfied with your purchase, contact us for a product refund. We’ll be more than happy to assist you.